Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing is one of the UK`s leading providers of affordable housing and care and support services. We employ over 1900 people to manage and
develop our large portfolio of nearly 56,000 homes serving over 75,000 customers across London, the East Midlands, Southern and the East of England.
Provide an excellent staircasing progression and completions service ensuring a highly professional experience for all stakeholders.
Progress all staircasing activities through to completions within the agreed timescales set by management.
Communicate effectively with home owners who engage with the After Sales Team, read and interpret leases to give effective and prompt advice to customers and other key internal and external customers.
Key experience and qualifications required:
- To handle customer enquiries (by telephone, email, post) in a professional and supportive manner, displaying product knowledge.
- Read and interpret leases and give effective advice to customers and other key internal and external stakeholders regarding all Staircasing activities.
- Log all customer contacts, maintaining accurate records using the appropriate database and case management systems.
- Collate audit compliant application packs, carry out relevant checks on shared owners if cash sums to be used and follow anti-money laundering procedures.
- Carry out relevant checks and effectively manage staircasing caseload and help to achieve or exceed the staircasing targets.
- Ensure that all activities are progressed in accordance MTVH staircasing policies and procedures and money laundering regulations.
- Support customers during the staircasing process by providing effective advice on the procedure and keeping the customer updated on the progress of their case.
- Provide effective advice and interpretation of leases and home ownership issues to internal and external stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience of providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders
- Experience of working to tight deadlines to achieve monthly targets
- Evidence of championing customer service and innovation in service delivery
- Flexible approach and strong commitment to Equal Opportunities
- Demonstrable continuous business improvement philosophy and practice
- Providing staircasing services to third parties and customers.
- Experience of building excellent customer relationships with all stakeholders
Interview Date: TBC
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be exposed to the fast-paced environment where you can benefit from our comprehensive in-house training to continue developing and utilising your skill set.
We offer great benefits, in addition to generous holiday entitlement we provide:
- life assurance with a matched contribution (up to 9%) pension scheme
- enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- salary sacrifice schemes and season ticket loans
- eye care scheme
plus lots of voluntary benefits including cash back and discounts from high street names
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, take a look at the attached Job Description for more details and if it`s the ideal job for you, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for more information call us now on 0203 535 3611.
All employment decisions at MTVH are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race or religion, sex or sexual orientation.
"We are proud to have been recognised by Disability Confident for our commitment to disabled people and those with long term health conditions by providing fair and equal opportunities for all applicants enabling them to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations."