Quality of Education
Salary: Scale L20 – L24 (Inner London)
St Paul’s Way Trust is an outstanding ‘Through School’ with a track record of innovation. Drawing extensively on academic research the school provides a unique curriculum experience centred on our six ‘Graduate’ strands.
As a proud member of the innovative University Schools Trust (UST), we benefit from the unique partnership of six world-leading universities and five sector-leading bodies who work together to deliver our shared vision of inclusive, high quality and transformational education.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptionally well qualified and talented Deputy Headteacher to raise the attainment of all students.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Demonstrates an excellent understanding of teaching and learning and a commitment to inclusion without exception or bias
- Has a well-developed understanding of curriculum design and implementation, in line with the new ofsted framework
- Is a strategic thinker with the drive, dedication and organisational skills to make plans become reality
- Has significant leadership and management experience and is able to create an ethos within which their direct reports are motivated and supported to develop their skills and knowledge
- Has an understanding of effective governance.
- Is a strong team player
We will offer:
- Enthusiastic, courteous and considerate students who behave well and have good attitudes to learning
- An exceptional, well-resourced learning environment
- A supportive and friendly team of staff
Opportunities to develop and to support your continuous professional development.
Please note, we do not accept CVs alone.
Application closing date:
5pm, Thursday 6th February 2020
12th/13th February 2020
St Paul’s Way Trust School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Check.