Reception Teacher Required from 20th April 2020 or 1st September 2020
M1 – UPS3, depending on experience
We are excited to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic Reception teacher with strong knowledge of the Early Years to join our team at The Acorns Primary and Nursery School from 20th April 2020 or 1st September 2020. The position is in one of our two Reception classes, although movement across school in the future is possible.
You will have:
- Proven outstanding teaching skills within Early Years
- An excellent knowledge of the Early Years curriculum and expected standards
- Commitment to providing the best outcomes for pupils
- Experience of successfully managing teaching assistants
- Sound knowledge of and a desire to work in an inclusive yet challenging environment
- Energy, drive and a sense of humour
- Outstanding communication skills with adults and pupils alike
- Experience of leading a subject
The community at our Federation can offer you:
- A supportive, committed and thriving team
- The opportunity to support the development of a relevant and exciting curriculum
- Exceptional continued professional development
- Extensive middle leadership opportunities
- The chance to make a significant difference to children’s lives
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- A supportive and proactive Governing Body
Visits to the school are essential in order to fully appreciate the expectations and aspirations of our School Community as we enter a new and exciting phase of our development journey. To arrange a visit, please email the Executive Headteacher, Hannah Broom; email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Monday 3rd February at 12 noon. Observations and interviews will take place on Monday 10th February.
To apply for this position, please complete the online application form including a letter of application in the Application Questions section (letter should be no more than 2 sides of A4), stating how you meet the criteria for the position, with evidence to support this, and why you feel you would be an appropriate candidate to take the role.
Our school places the highest priority on keeping our pupils safe. Applicants for the post will be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes. The successful candidate will be subject to the relevant checks and enhanced DBS.