Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Business Change Manager, based in Waterloo. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis in return you will receive a competitive salary of £65,000 - £75,000 per annum.
As our Business Change Manager you will take the lead in the design and implementation of customer journeys involving processes across both property and people workstreams, involving multiple teams and directorates. Working alongside other change leaders in the organisation, this senior position focusses on our end to end delivery of services from a customer perspective, focussing on multi-channel access and ease of use.
Responsibilities of our Business Change Manager include:
- Ensuring that process and solution design is in line with design principles and strategy.
- Ensure risk relating to data quality or business process is mitigated through effective redesign of process and technical solutions.
- Supporting the development of strategy and process for business design across operations and the wider business.
- Responsible for working with project teams and internal stakeholders to ensure that the outcomes of each project within the operational change programme.
- Verify solution design against business requirements, ensuring where possible that requirements are met effectively in line with design principles and by utilising existing or recommended technical solutions and robust business process design.
- Identify opportunities for BAU improvement through enhancement of business systems and process.
- Ensure solution design provides adequate controls to maintain or improve data quality.
- Establish the mechanism by which benefits can be delivered and measured, providing effective prioritisation of change delivery to support timely benefit outcomes.
- Support teams in transition management, working alongside Business Implementation team and Business Development team to ensure that business change is delivered in line with intended design outcomes.
- Identify and support the effective management of risk, including impact analysis, communication, mitigation and resolution.
- Responsible for leading project teams and internal stakeholders to ensure that the outcomes of each project within the operational change programme.
- Lead teams in transition management, working alongside Business Implementation team and Business Development team.
- Responsible for day to day team leadership within the Design and Implementation team, setting team targets, individual objectives, coaching and ensuring that team development and training needs are met.
What we’re looking for in our Business Change Manager:
- Experienced product owner or project manager with a proven ability to work independently using own initiative to deliver excellent outcomes
- Proven experience of influencing change at a senior level
- Proven record of preparing and delivering persuasive, high quality, written and verbal reports and presentations and the ability to effectively work closely alongside front-line teams, back office and senior management
- Excellent planning and prioritising skills
- Proven experience in eliciting, documenting and prioritising business requirements
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusion and in data visualisation techniques and tools
- Experience in business as usual change management processes
- Experience in preparing training materials and delivering training
- Experience of working and leading within various project frameworks including Agile/Scrum, PRINCE2/Waterfall
- Educated to a degree level or substantial experience in a senior management role
Closing date: 3rd February 2020
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Business Change Manager, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST