Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Partner - Development & Sales, based in Tower Bridge. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis in return you will receive a competitive salary of £45,000 - £55,000 per annum.
As our Finance Partner - Development & Sales you will support the delivery of the objectives of the Finance: Development and Sales function, primarily the provision of an investment appraisal and financial support service to Peabody’s development & sales team. It will also involve delivery of on-going performance measurement and reporting of specific investment projects within the group’s development programme.
Responsibilities of our Finance Partner - Development & Sales include:
- Act as the finance lead across a range of service areas, working with directorate and departmental management teams to deliver a first-class finance support service.
- Support the business with large scale, high risk and transformational projects and initiatives, including the financial appraisal of new investments or business opportunities.
- Provide high-quality insights and finance representation at management team meetings and/or programme/project boards meetings.
- Effectively monitor the operational delivery of the capital programmes and providing analysis and insight of the impact of any operational variation from the plan.
- Deliver robust training to budget holders to ensure there is compliance and adherence to financial regulations, financial systems and business rules.
- Ensure regulatory standards from the HCA and/or other external bodies are conformed with, and Peabody’s internal policies are adhered to.
- Ensure income and expenditure is accurately represented, and client budgets/forecasts are agreed in a timely fashion.
- To establish and implement effective working arrangements & practices to ensure a consistent level of service delivery in line with the Peabody business plan.
- To monitor and review the internal and external environment to ensure compliance and best practice are adhered to.
- To prepare, monitor and deliver individual and team targets/budgets in line with the Peabody business plan.
What we’re looking for in our Finance Partner - Development & Sales:
- Proven ability to take complex financial information and provide insight and analysis to senior management to help them strategically manage their business.
- Understanding of applicable regulatory frameworks
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including influencing skills; with the ability to develop business networks, working collaboratively across Finance and the Business
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- CCAB qualified accountant (or strong QBE)
Closing date: 4th February 2020
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Finance Partner - Development & Sales, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST