Statutory Return Officer – Knowledge and Insights Hub
The Statutory Return officer post is a post within our newly configured Knowledge and Insights hub. The post is responsible for completing Statutory data returns across a range of services and for creating, building and extracting management information reports to supply services with key insight and business critical reports using a range of reporting software.
We are looking for an exceptional individual with experience in reporting on data from a range of IT systems. You should possess excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team. Knowledge, understanding and relevant experience of using, gathering, interpreting and extracting statistical information from systems is required.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: Midnight 6th February 2020
Interview date(s): TBCAdditional Information
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Vickie McGrath on 0208 132 1053 or firstname.lastname@example.org. A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 020 8379 4419.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Sam Buckley on 0208 379 3362 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team.