Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Trade Supervisor, based in various London locations. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis in return you will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 - £36,000 per annum.
As our Trade Supervisor you will assist the Repairs and Maintenance Operations in the smooth delivery of a quality customer focused service. The successful applicant would have experience from either Site Management/ Quantity Surveying or possess strong Trade Background within a repairs and maintenance environment.
Responsibilities of our Trade Supervisor include:
- Day to day management of trade and individual workload
- Ensure that all works are carried out safely and to an excellent quality standard
- Updating PDA devices with work schedules and other key information as required
- Supervisory visits as necessary relating to resident’s issues, complaints, sites and contractors, including replying to resident’s letters.
- Obtain Resident feedback ensuring excellent satisfaction
- Carry our Void inspections to formulate cost, material and work schedules within the Void standards
- Carry out face to face and telephone inspections both prior and post work activity
- Maintain our corporate image and service standards
- Manage a team of trade operatives and monitor and report on performance indicators
- Provide trade advice and to be a support to the team
- Maintain strong communication with residents to at all times
- Where necessary, dealing with resident’s issues and complaints
- Ensure a quality `right first time fix’ service is maintained
- Maintain and develop procedures and documentation in relation to responsive maintenance projects
- Maintain and monitor Key Performance indicators
- Supervision of Disabled Adaptation works, including liaison with Client Occupational Therapists, production of specifications and drawings and monitoring of work progress
- Ensuring compliance with all necessary regulations, standards, and legal responsibilities relating to repair work and contractor compliance.
- May take part in out of hours on call system as required by the service
What we’re looking for in our Trade Supervisor:
- Construction NVQ
- Site Operative CSCS card
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Excellent IT knowledge
- Trade City & Guilds/ NQV qualification (Or relevant experience with strong references)
- Full UK driving License
- Multi Trade Discipline
- Experience within the responsive maintenance environment
- At least 3 years’ experience of your background skills
- Ability to operate a PDA devise and electronic surveys.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of schedule of rates
Closing date: 19th February 2020
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Trade Supervisor, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST