Part-time, permanent (12.5 hours)
- Monday to Thursday: 5.00 pm - 7.30 pm and
- Friday: 4.30 pm - 7.00 pm
We are looking for someone to provide first class cleaning services at our Charnwood Borough Council offices.
- Be versatile and able to work on their own initiative to provide general cleaning duties throughout the municipal offices including committee rooms, public reception areas and toilets.
- Undertake all aspects of general daily cleaning duties including vacuuming, dusting, mopping and toilet/washroom facilities.
- Operate cleaning equipment and use cleaning materials as required in accordance with Health and Safety requirements.
For more information and to apply online, please visit www.charnwood.gov.uk/jobs
No C.V’s or Agencies please