Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Specialist Case Officer, based at Walworth Road. You will join us on a full time, fixed term contract until September 2020 (with the possibility of extension) in return you will receive a competitive salary of £26,000 - £30,000 per annum.
The Specialist Case Officer will be responsible for the effective management of specialist cases within our Resident Services directorate.
We are at an exciting point in our modernisation journey, and the team needs a customer-focused officer who is passionate about delivering results and providing effective case management to help us drive continuous improvement.
Responsibilities of our Specialist Case Officer include:
- Effectively manage a caseload, including (but not limited to) taking full ownership and accountability for investigating and resolving cases, updating our systems, and providing high quality updates and communication to our residents, customers and stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders in order to support our customers.
- Advise and support our customers in resolving their queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed and proactive resolutions are identified.
- Update and maintain systems/ records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI’s are met. To produce and analyse Key Performance Indicator (KPI) information monthly and as required.
- Undertake support duties for the regional teams, including (but not limited to) collating and maintaining performance information pertaining to SCM work steams.
- Support the effective operational delivery of the SCM team, including covering and supporting colleagues / wider caseload, participating in a duty rota, and supporting the investigation, resolution and response to any expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints.
- Support effective service improvement, including (but not limited to); representation of the SCM team within project or working groups, and establishing areas of improvements.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
- Handle orders, invoices and maintain expenditure records.
- Log and respond to customer queries on complaints, including (but not limited to); managing tenancy files, processing requests for replacement keys / fobs, processing and coordinating access to our buildings, managing sub units, investigating and resolving parking enquiries, and any other case type established within the SCM remit.
What we’re looking for in our Specialist Case Officer:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated through effective management of customer queries, issues and concerns
- Experience of administering complaints, processing routine queries, and effective case management
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to customer service and valuing diversity
- Experience of working in a private or public sector customer facing team, and of providing high quality customer service
- Intermediate IT skills (including MS office) and familiarity with databases and report writing
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to plan, organise and multi-task
- Experience of working for a residential landlord, preferably in social housing
- Experience of improving systems
- Experience of managing the administration of external contracts (particularly parking enforcement, keys and fobs, access, and security systems)
Closing date: 17th February 2020
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Specialist Case Officer, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST