The Headteacher and Governors wish to appoint an excellent KS2 practitioner to join our Outstanding School of dedicated, supportive and friendly team of staff as a maternity cover teacher.
If you are someone who:
- as high expectations for children’s behaviour and achievement
- Is passionate about enabling high quality, enjoyable, creative education
- Has good Literacy and Numeracy knowledge and the ability to use this across all subject areas
- Is committed to help all pupils reach their true potential
- Enjoys working in and contributing to a team of like minded individuals
- Is open to new ideas and enjoys learning
- Is proactive in their own learning.
We will offer you:
- Constant support from your colleagues, the leadership team and the Governors
- A team of friendly and supportive staff
- Inquisitive, creative, polite and hard-working pupils
- Opportunities for you to grow and develop as a teacher
- The opportunity that this role could become permanent.
If this sounds like you and you would like to work in our happy, caring, supportive and high achieving Federation, please download the application pack from our website. The children would be delighted to meet you and show you around.
Furze Platt Primary Federation is a nationally recognised Disability Confident Committed Employer.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare & safety of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure & checks with past employers.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 10am, 2 March 2020
Interviews: 9 March 2020