The staff, pupils and Governors of Furze Platt Primary Federation wish to appoint an excellent KS2 practitioner as a Team Leader in our Outstanding Junior School.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding teacher with strong interpersonal skillsHave high expectations of all pupils in regards to behaviour, standards and achievement
- Have good Literacy, Numeracy and ICT knowledge and the ability to use these across all subject areas
- Have experience with curriculum design and effective use of assessment
- Have experience monitoring & assessing impact of interventions
- Be creative, innovative and enthuse the pupils in lessons
- Be a good team player and committed to help all pupils reach their true potential
- Be open to new ideas and have a passion for learning
- Have the drive to be part of a Senior Management Team and support the development of the School and Federation.
We will offer you:
- Constant support from your colleagues, the leadership team and the Governors
- A team of friendly and supportive staff
- Inquisitive, creative, polite and hard-working pupils
- Opportunities for you to grow and develop as a teacher and a leader as part of our two school Federation
- An Outstanding learning environment for staff and pupils.
If this sounds like you and you would like to work in our happy, caring, supportive and high achieving Federation, please download the application pack from our website. The children would be delighted to meet you and show you around.
Furze Platt Primary Federation is a nationally recognised Disability Confident Committed Employer.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare & safety of all children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure & checks with past employers.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 10am, 2 March 2020
Interviews: 10 March 2020