£26,999 to £28,785 per annum
Full Time – 37 hours per week
We are looking to recruit a GIS Officer to join our Technology & Digital Service. You will work with colleagues across the whole organisation and be involved in new projects to help deliver on our ICT, GIS and Digital Strategies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to help us administer, develop and deliver our GIS software and data. The successful candidate will use their GIS and spatial database expertise to deliver geospatial data and services to internal and external customers.
We are moving our corporate GIS to a cloud-hosted solution. This is an opportunity to be in at the start of an exciting project with plenty of opportunities to use and increase your GIS, database and technical expertise.
If you enjoy working with a diverse range of data and have broad GIS knowledge and skills, then this is the job for you.
The post is based in Littlehampton at the Arun Civic Centre.
We offer in return:
- Up to 30 days paid annual leave (subject to continuous service) plus paid Bank Holidays - PLUS Flexi-Time including an opportunity to accrue a further 12 days flexi leave per year
- Free membership at local leisure centres
- Excellent Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work discount/Christmas Savings/Save As You Earn Schemes
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives including on site exercise classes, free health checks, free eye tests and an option to pay into a Simplyhealth Care plan
- Training and Development Opportunities
Further information and an application form can be obtained from our jobs page.
CLOSING DATE: 23 February 2020
INTERVIEW DATE: 4/5/6 March 2020
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment.
If you have a disability which makes it difficult to complete our application form,
please contact the Human Resources Department, who will assist you with your application