We are seeking a Senior Caseworker in the Account Management team. This means you will require previous knowledge and experience in one or more of the following activities:
- Council Tax and / or Business Rates
- Rent Arrears collection
- Housing Benefit / Housing Benefit Overpayment recovery.
The main responsibilities include:
- To support and develop others within in the team in the areas of specialism as well as personally owning more complex cases.
- Promote new ways of working, responsible for multi-skilling people within teams and encouraging knowledge sharing across case work teams.
- Interacting with customers across multiple channels: face to face, phone, letter, email, via Customer portal, self-service channels and a range of social media channels.
- To provide advice and support to team members and customers on complex cases.
- Reviewing and moderating reports and requests, proactively managing and resolving them where possible or referring them to the relevant team or contractor using scripts and processes when required.
- Manage, own and resolve escalated complaints.
If you think you have the ability, knowledge and drive to undertake this role, please complete an abridged application form if you are an internal candidate or a full application form if you are an agency worker applying for the position. Forms should be returned to email@example.com by noon on Sunday 23rd February 2020.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 4th March 2020.