Job Title: Executive Assistant
Directorate: Chief Executive
Full Time & Permanent
Salary: £29,122 per annum
Who We Are
The Electoral Commission is the independent body that regulates party and election finance, sets standards for well-run elections and encourages people to register to vote.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to work in a small team supporting our Directors. The role will focus on providing the right support in a proactive way, allowing them to get on with the strategic elements of their role.
Who we are looking for
Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but more importantly you will be self-motivated, pro-active, possess excellent administrative and IT skills and be comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Experience of actively managing competing pressures
- An ability to prioritise and work quickly and effectively
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong collaborative working relationships with people at all levels
- Excellent IT skills, especially competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
The closing date for applications is 1 March 2020 at 23:59
Interviews will be held in the week commencing 9 March 2020
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.