Enthusiastic and Committed Director of Education Wanted!
Are you looking to work in a supportive and professional environment?
Do you want to belong to a professional learning community, with opportunities for growth, development and career progression?
If so…. The Lime Trust is the place for you
The Lime Trust is recruiting a Director of Education to join its friendly and hardworking Executive Team.
Lime Trust is a Multi-Academy Trust of 4 primary and 3 special schools in the East of England and London. Together, we create ambitious and successful schools where every child thrives.
Lime is looking to appoint a Director of Education to join its ambitious and dynamic Executive Team. As a member of the Trust’s Executive Team, you will shape policy and practice, and influence strategic planning and future growth.
Working alongside the Trust schools’ leadership teams and Academy Councils (Local Governing Bodies), you will play a key role in raising standards.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a hardworking, forward thinking and proactive Leader to join us on a remarkable journey and contribute to achieving our vision to ensure that all children reach their full potential.
We can offer YOU:
- Welcoming schools and a supportive team
- Modern and attractive environments to work in
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
- Hardworking, motivated, supportive colleagues and leadership teams
- An unrivalled programme of professional development opportunities
- A competitive salary
We are looking for A DirectoR of Education who:
- Has recent experience as a successful headteacher in a good or outstanding school
- Has leadership and communication skills of the highest order and the ability to work effectively as a team leader and member
- Has the understanding, expertise and skills to secure rapid and sustainable school improvement in challenging contexts
- Is able to blend support and challenge, holding others to account with empathy and integrity
- Is able to communicate an understanding of, and commitment to, the Trust’s four key principles: Leadership, Innovation, Motivation and Excellence
Salary:£90,000 to £95,000
The Trust provides a strong culture of collaboration, support and development, together with high expectations for staff and pupils alike.
Further information and application form are included in the attached applicant pack. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you are interested in the position, we are keen to meet you. Visits are warmly welcomed. Please contact us to make an appointment.
If you would like further information about the Trust, please email: Gary.Pocock@limetrust.london
Completed applications should be return to Lisa Collison Head of HR at email@example.com
Application Deadline 2 March 2020 – 9am
Shortlisting 2 March 2020
Interviews 12 and 13 March 2020
Start Date September 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.