We are seeking to appoint, from April 2020, a School Business Manager who can be a dynamic leader of all non-teaching support functions at Stallingborough CE Primary School.
In support of the best outcomes for children, we seek a person to lead and manage the school's business including: finance, resources, premises, health and safety and income generation. They will lead the administration team and premises staff, advise the senior leadership team and governors, communicate effectively at all levels and have high standards.
The successful candidate will:
· Have proven experience of finance, human resource or similar management in an educational setting
· Hold the certificate of School Business Management
· Be able to lead by example
· Be highly organised and flexible with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to work as part of a team.
· Work well under pressure, balancing both operational and strategic issues and be able to prioritise effectively
· Be an effective member of the School Leadership Team
· Ensure that all services are of high quality, conform to legislation, are best practice and cost effective.
The school offers:
· Strong commitment to continuing professional development to contribute to the ongoing development of the school.
· A supportive Leadership Team, with clear direction, who will provide mentoring, support and advice
· The opportunity to work with happy, friendly and enthusiastic children and staff, in a very well-resourced environment
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers
If you think this is the challenge you may be looking for we would welcome an application form from you. Visits to the school are strongly recommended and you will be warmly welcomed. For an informal discussion, to arrange a visit or to obtain an application form please contact Mrs Hannah Hepworth, Headteacher on 01472 882438.
All application forms should be returned to the Headteacher at Stallingborough Primary School or to email@example.com