Hammersmith United Charities is a 400 year-old Charity providing quality sheltered accommodation for older people in safe and secure settings, surrounded by prize winning communal gardens. We enable residents to remain independent for as long as possible within a friendly and supportive community. Please visit our website for further information www.hamunitedcharities.org.uk
About the role
The Scheme Manager is the first port of call for all residents and they are the face of the Charity. They are responsible for the day to day management of the sheltered housing scheme by providing a professional housing management and support service, which recognises the individuality and independence of residents.
The Scheme Manager actively promotes and encourages resident participation and works with partners to act as a catalyst to bring services to residents and to integrate the Almshouse and the communities.
- You will have a pass
- ion for delivering resident focused services
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of health and safety and safeguarding.
- A minimum of three years’ experience of delivering independent living accommodation for older residents.
- You will have an appetite for learning, a positive attitude and enjoy working with people.
- You will have good communication skills and have GCSE in English at Grade C/level 4. However, other relevant qualifications of equivalent standard and/or practical experience will be considered.
- You will be a team player and able to work on your own initiative.
- All candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS Check.
How to Apply
Please read the Scheme Manager’s Job Description and send your CV and a maximum of a one A4 sided supporting statement to email@example.com by 9am on Monday the 30th March 2020.
We anticipate that first interviews will be held during week commencing 6th April 2020.