KS2 Teacher Required from September 2020
M2 – UPS3, depending on experience
Temporary for 1 year
Whitley Village Primary School is excited to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic teacher with strong subject knowledge to join our small and hard-working team for one year.
You will have:
- Proven outstanding teaching skills within KS2
- An excellent knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and expected standards
- Commitment to providing the best outcomes for pupils
- A desire to work in an inclusive environment
- Energy, drive and a sense of humour
- Outstanding communication skills with adults and pupils alike
- Experience of leading a subject (English would be desirable)
The community at our Federation can offer you:
- A supportive, committed and thriving team
- Benefits of knowing everyone in the school community well
- The opportunity to support the development of a relevant and exciting curriculum
- Exceptional continued professional development
- Extensive middle leadership opportunities
- The chance to make a significant difference to children’s lives
- Well-behaved and enthusiastic children
- A supportive and proactive Governing Body
This post is not suitable for Newly Qualified teachers.
Our school places the highest priority on keeping our pupils safe. Applicants for the post will be subject to stringent vetting and induction processes. The successful candidate will be subject to the relevant checks and enhanced DBS.
Visits to the school are essential in order to fully appreciate the expectations and aspirations of our close-knit school community. To arrange a visit, please email the Head of School, Russell David; firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 24th March at Midday. Observations will take place during the week beginning Monday 30th March, with interviews on Thursday 2nd April.