We have an exciting opportunity for a Repairs Team Supervisor to join our team based at our Head Office in Hemel Hempstead.
The Repairs Team Supervisor will work with the Repairs Co-Ordinators, to be responsible for the provision of a professional customer focused front line service for Hightown`s internal and external customers and visitors to Hightown House in the delivery of the responsive repairs service.
The successful candidate will manage the team, developing procedures and working arrangements for the efficient and effective delivery of service to ensure that the Repairs Team have sufficient cover for responding to telephone calls and to provide support and guidance on more complex enquiries.
You will be self-motivated, with a commitment to improving our services and working collaboratively with colleagues.
Pay and Rewards
We offer a range of benefits which include:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- £30,213 pa for a 35 hour a week contract and bonuses available on top of your basic salary
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Free on-site gym
Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 6,000 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £84 million and a development programme that will deliver around 400 new affordable homes each year.
How to Apply
To apply please complete an application form.
Closing date: Tuesday 31st March 2020
Interviews: Tuesday 14h April 2020
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.