We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to lead our temporary accommodation service. The role is busy and varied and working in a small team as part of the wider housing options service, the temporary accommodation team provide tenancy management to homeless households who have been provided with temporary accommodation by the council.
You will be responsible for undertaking all aspects of tenancy management across our temporary accommodation sites including, sign ups, rent accounting, building health and safety inspections, and dealing with licence/tenancy breaches along with ensuring residents are enabled to successfully move on from temporary accommodation.
This is a challenging role and you will need to demonstrate excellent time management, problem solving and organisational skills in order to meet the many service demands.
In return, we offer an excellent package of benefits including:
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Cycle to Work and Car Benefit salary sacrifice schemes
- Competitive annual leave per year
- Flexible working arrangements
- 13 days additional flexi leave per year (subject to operational requirements)
- Option to buy up to 5 days additional annual leave
- Free parking
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted membership at the two leisure centres in the district
- Confidential Employee Advice and Support Programme
- Employee retail and shopping discounts
- Season Ticket Loans
- Excellent working environment
- Support for continuous professional development
You must be able to meet the travel requirements of the post.
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Charlotte Quinn, Housing Options Manager on 01962 848 399 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date – Thursday 26th March 2020
Interview Date – TBC