Royal Greenwich Trust School, part of the University Schools Trust, is an expanding start-up 11-18 school in the heart of Royal Greenwich.
In 2017, RGTS was established with an initial cohort of year 7 students and a sixth form provision.
September 2020 marks the next phase of the school’s growth as our inaugural cohort begin their journey into Year 10 and we open our brand new £14 million building.
Our expansion affords us the opportunity to increase our staff team encompassing key leadership and teaching posts across a range of curriculum areas and presents an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to play a significant role in shaping the future of our growing learning community.
University Schools Trust (UST) is a unique partnership of six world-leading universities and five sector-leading bodies who are working together to deliver a shared vision of inclusive, high-quality and transformational education.
We want to hear from you if you are:
- Committed to providing an inclusive transformational education for all students
- Passionate about developing and working within a culture of academic excellence
- Motivated to contribute directly to the creation and growth of a thriving new secondary school
Working with us guarantees the opportunity to:
- Be an integral part of a growing school with potential for leadership and career development
- Craft and design bespoke curriculum provision for Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 learners
- Develop links with our wider UST network for CPD and collaborative practice