Sevenoaks District Council are looking for a Refuse Driver/Loader to cover the District Collections - Rolling Advert, applications checked weekly
Working Hours 37 Hours per week:
Mon - Thur: 7:00 - 15:00
Fri: 7:00 - 14:30
• Must hold current LGV driving Licence, with experience driving Refuse Freighters
• Hold current CPC & TACHO card
• Be Responsible for a vehicle and the crew used, excellent implementation of health & safety
• Physically capable of manual handling and loading of refuse sacks and containers
• Team player
• Good communication skills and friendly manner
• Be able to work up to 8 Saturdays per year
For an informal discussion about this post please contact John Cox, Cleansing Manager on 01732 227427.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Appliations will be considered each week and shortlisted candidates invited for interview
Why work for Sevenoaks: we are an award winning Council having achieved the Guardian Public Service Awards 2016 for being financially self-sufficient, are one of the few organisations in the country to retain its Platinum Investors in People status. We were voted LGC Council of the Year 2017 and won a Pushing the Boundaries of Innovation award in 2018.
Benefits on offer for you: We offer an assisted car purchase scheme with loans of up to £10,000, a generous annual leave allowance of 27 days (with an additional five days depending on length of local government service) and the flexibility of buying or selling additional leave among many others. Details of the range of staff benefits offered can be seen in the document attached.