Compliance Support Officer - Place
Scale 5– £22,956 - £24,999
Secondment 6 Months/ Fixed Term Contract 6 Months - Full-Time
As part of our ongoing commitment to ensure the safety of our residents and their homes, we are seeking self-motivated individuals with excellent customer service skills to support our compliance team, in ensuring we fulfill our statutory role as a residential landlord.
To fulfill this role, you much have strong literacy, numerical and IT skills and excellent verbal communication skills. The role will involve working closely with residents and the councils contractors to monitor contractor performance and work with residents to resolve access issues.
These roles come with an excellent opportunity to develop and progress in a growing technical field and candidates, will be supported to develop both technical and soft skills
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. a supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification.
2. your CV.
Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
Fixed Term post/Secondment Opportunity
An external candidate, including Enfield Council agency workers, would be appointed on a fixed term contract, whilst internal candidates who are Council employees, would normally be expected to take up the post on a secondment basis.
To be eligible to apply for a secondment, Enfield Council employees must have completed probation and must have discussed/agreed the proposed secondment with their line manager. Fixed term contracts may be considered where secondment is not possible.
Secondments are the temporary loan of an employee from one part of the organisation to another part of the organisation and rely on the secondee to return to their substantive position on completion of the secondment.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date: Sunday 19th April 2020 at 23:59
Interview Date: To be confirmed.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Gina Mclean on 0208 0785 955 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Jason Brunskill on 07703731316 for an informal discussion.