Area Manager – Facilities Management
West London - £40 to 50k dependent on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week - (evening and weekend working may be required)
Role overview and purpose:
Pinnacle Group are seeking an Area Manager with strong Facilities Management experience. You will oversee the delivery of a number of diverse contracts in accordance with contract agreements, client requirements and set budgets.
As a motivational leader you will ensure of first class service providing vision, inspiration, clarity and drive. A full driving licence and DBS clearanace is required.
- To design, agree and implement a “Service Delivery Strategy”
- To promote and drive organic growth in your area including variable income
- To manage sub-contractors ensuring scopes of service, SLAs and KPIs are set, agreed and managed.
- To set, agree and manage contract specific budgets including forecasting, actuals and accruals.
- To develop and maintain an effective stakeholder management plan to include residents, client representatives and community leaders.
- To be responsible for contract compliance in terms of specification, KPIs and other commercial matters.
- To partake in pricing new business and bid presentation
- To mobilise new contracts as and when required in line with the mobilisation plan.
- To ensure compliance with corporate and site-specific health and safety plans.
- Experience of heading a department within the FM field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in planning and progressing work following processes and procedure with minimum referral to senior management
- Financial & Fleet Management experience
- Experience of delivering a high degree of customer service to multiples clients/residents
- BICS/NVQ in cleaning support services
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualification
Pinnacle Recruitment (Services) strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.