Beechwood Primary School
Grasmere Drive, Beechwood, Runcorn. Cheshire WA7 2TT
Job Title Class Teacher
Headteacher: Mrs SNJ Kidd Start Date: September 2020
The Governors wish to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic and innovative Key Stage 1 class teacher to join our successful and hardworking team.
Qualities should include:
- Excellent Classroom Practice
- Be able to evidence an understanding of what makes a creative curriculum
- Be able to evidence use of ICT to transform learning
- Experience within Primary age range
- A commitment to high standards and expectations
- An ability to inspire and motivate children
- A commitment to extra-curricular activities
- An understanding of the ways in which different children learn
- An understanding of thinking skills
- Being a team player
- A good sense of humour
We can offer:
- Positive happy children who enjoy learning
- Supportive staff, governors and parents
- A welcoming and vibrant school committed to continual improvement
- A strong vision shared by a dedicated and supportive governing body
- A commitment from the Headteacher and Governors to continuous professional development
Beechwood is a happy, thriving school committed to providing the highest quality of education.
Ofsted December 2019:
‘Pupils live and breathe the school motto of. Think for yourself, care for others.’ Teachers are effective in reinforcing this message so that pupils behave well. The caring ethos and kind nature of the staff ensure that pupils feel safe.’
Further details – Lisa Sturgess (School Business Manager) – Beechwood Primary School – firstname.lastname@example.org or 01928 560479.
Applicants are requested to submit an application form (maximum two sides of A4) detailing
(i) how they meet the criteria set out in the person specification and (ii) their suitability for the role using the duties and responsibilities outlined in the Job Description.
Applications must be submitted by 9am on Monday 1st June 2020.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 1st June 2020.
Lesson observations and Interviews to be arranged
Beechwood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful, you will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.crb.gov.uk