Location: Tulse Hill, London, with some travel
Salary: £65,000 per annual - Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Pinnacle Group are seeking a Business Manager to provide strategic management and leadership to a series of Soft FM contracts across London and the South East. You will have overall responsibility for financial performance; service delivery; staff engagement, commercial compliance, and risk management. You will lead on change initiatives, innovation, value for money and environmental sustainability and work closely with the Business Development team.
You will manage and lead a team of Area Managers and provide ongoing strategy development and client relationship management ensuring that opportunities are exploited to deliver increased turnover and profitability.
- Lead by example, living the Pinnacle Values
- Work with a team of Area Managers to set operational budgets for all contracts in your region.
- Overall accountability for financial information with the ability to formulate and present reports/presentations to the executive team.
- Ultimate responsibility for performance standards and contract compliance.
- Ultimate responsibility for the region’s stakeholder management plan.
- Organic and new business growth, including developing leads, raising profile, attending relevant forums Internal efficiency
- Ensure Area Managers fulfil their obligations
Skills / Experience required
- Demonstrable track record in successfully setting and managing P&Ls in excess of £10m
- Demonstrable track record in developing senior level client relationships (Director and Council member level).
- Demonstrable track record in contract and financial risk management.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering performance improvement initiatives, innovation and change management.
- Demonstrable track record of leading and managing a team, developing direct reports and employee engagement.
- Demonstrable track record in generating organic growth and new business.
Pinnacle Group strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.