Great Opportunity for Enthusiastic Class Teachers
We are looking for a class teacher to join our exciting and dynamic team for September 2020.
We would like to hear from you, if you:
• Wish to join a creative and forward thinking team
• Are an excellent practitioner and have a passion for learning
• Thrive on challenge
• Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice
• Are an ambitious teacher and have a commitment to continued professional learning
The successful applicants will have:
• A positive can-do attitude
• A commitment to driving standards of performance
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Resilience, humour and a sense of moral purpose
• Competitive salary
• minimum of M2 for NQTs with the opportunity to begin at the end of the summer term
• Apple Ipad
• A Trust central team who are committed to the successful future of all staff
• A supportive working environment where talents are valued and nurture
• Opportunities to develop and a commitment to continuing professional learning
• A great NQT training programme for newly qualified staff
Please call the school to speak with Sarah Cullen the Headteacher to find out more about specific job opportunities on 01733 942912or email email@example.com
Lime Trust is a growing multi academy trust taking a group of primary schools to new standards of excellence by putting children first. The Trust is creating a sustainable group of high-performing schools that improve life chances, trusted and respected in their communities. We share common approaches across the Trust and prioritise great leadership to create positive work environments with strong levels of experienced professional support. That means that when you work a Lime Trust academy you will be part of a confident team that works collaboratively to build a capacity-rich school. We believe in nurturing talent and developing leaders, so opportunities to progress are very good.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Applications will be reviewed on receipt and interviews will be arranged as required.
The Lime Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.