The governors are seeking to appoint enthusiastic and creative classroom teachers to join our team full time initially on a one year fixed term contract with potential for extension.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- experienced in working within KS1 or Lower KS2
- passionate about inspiring curiosity and confidence in young children
- able to create an exciting, inspiring and creative learning environment
- flexible with a sense of humour
- committed to working within a team.
We can offer:
- bubbly and enthusiastic children who love learning
- a caring school community where the child is at the centre of everything we do
- opportunities for continued professional development within a supportive team
- a school that is committed to moving forward
- a whole school ethos where everybody is encouraged to ‘Aim High’
- outstanding support for NTQ’s through mentoring and additional CPD.
Visits to the school are not possible at this time.
Download the application form from our website www.hilltopfirst.org.uk or contact Mrs Liz Hichens, Finance Manager on email@example.com
Please note: applications will be considered upon arrival
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 4pm, 15 June 2020
Interviews: may be held remotely