Cranbourne Primary school is a small village school with an outstanding Ofsted rating. We are looking for a Bursar (September 2020) who will play a key part in the organisation, financial and premises management, administration and smooth running of the school. This position may also suit an experienced Finance Assistant wishing to make the next step up to bursar.
The successful candidate will be proactive, able to work independently and work alongside our Senior Leadership Team. They will also:
- Take responsibility for managing a broad range of disciplines including finance, human resources and administration
- Provide professional leadership and management of office staff, monitoring and evaluating to ensure best quality and best value in every area.
We can offer:
- A range of training and development opportunities.
- A school which promotes well-being of staff.
- A well-resourced school with delightful, happy pupils.
Interview dates: 18th, 19th June 2020
Please see attached job description.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended, please contact us on 01344 882350