Enthusiastic and Committed SEN Teachers Wanted!
Lime Trust is a growing Multi-Academy Trust of four primaries and three special schools in the East of England and London. The Trust is creating sustainable hubs of high-performing schools that improve life chances, trusted and respected in their communities. We share common approaches across the Trust and prioritise great leadership to create positive work environments with strong levels of experienced professional support. That means that, when you work at a Lime Trust academy, you will be part of a confident team that works collaboratively to build a capacity-rich school. We believe in nurturing talent and developing leaders, so opportunities to progress are very good.
“At Lime Trust, we believe that the key to any school’s success is to be outward facing and continuously looking for ways to become brilliant.”
We are an expanding, pioneering and values-driven trust, that believes in building capacity and expertise from within to make sure that we provide outstanding service and excellent value to schools within our Trust and as part of our school-to-school support programme.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Wish to join a dynamic team
- Are an excellent practitioner and have a passion for learning
- Thrive on challenge
- Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice
- Are an ambitious teacher and have a commitment to continued professional learning
The successful applicants will have:
- A positive can-do attitude
- A commitment to driving standards of performance
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Resilience, humour and a sense of moral purpose
- A competitive salary
- A minimum of M2 for NQTs with the opportunity to begin at the end of the summer term
- Wrap-around childcare at a reduced staff rate
- A Trust central team who are committed to the successful future of all staff
- A supportive working environment where talents are valued and nurtured
- Opportunities to develop and a commitment to continuing professional learning
- A great NQT training programme for newly qualified staff
Application Deadline 31st August 2020 at 12 noon
Shortlisting Applications will be reviewed on receipt.
Interviews Interviews will be arranged as required.
Start Date September 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before the appointment.