Grange Primary School requires an Office Manager (temp to perm contract)
PO1 points 27-30 (£32,430- £34,794) (salary will be Pro–rata accordingly)
From September 2020
Are you an experienced Office Manager with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills?
Then this could be the right job for you.
The Governors wish to appoint an experienced, highly organised office manager to coordinate administration duties and office procedures. You must have a good undertstanding of office systems and a commitment to working cooperatively with others to ensure the effective and smooth running of the office.. This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to further develop your experience of office management or just looking for that next challenge.
Grange was judged Good in its last Ofsted inspection (November 2017)
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community and seek to promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
We need an Office Manager who:
• Is passionate and enthusiatic about driving improvements
• Is highly motivated
• Who is able to lead a team by example
• Has a proven track record of organising and managing office systems
• Has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to lead, support and motivate colleagues
• Enjoys taking an active role in the development of staff within their team
• Will work effectively as part of a team and communicate with pupils, colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Grange is a one form entry primary school situated in Plaistow. We have easy access to an underground station and have a free car park.
For a school visit and further details please contact Mrs D Vivian on 0207 476 5146.
Interview: WC 13/07/2020
Start date: September 2020
Contract: temp to perm