2.30pm to 6.00pm Monday to Friday,
17.5 hrs a week, term time only
Actual part time salary - £7,144 to £7,287
Southcote Primary School is looking for a reliable, motivated and organised person to support the office team as a receptionist for our thriving after school club.
The successful applicant will have:
• have an excellent telephone manner
• excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• excellent IT skills and sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• experience of working in a school office beneficial but not essential
• the ability to establish and maintain good professional relationships with the schools stakeholders
• ability to adapt to and effectively use new ICT packages
Application packs can be downloaded from the website - www.southcoteprimary.co.uk. Alternatively, please email FederationHR@katesgrove.reading,sch.uk for an application pack.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the Southcote school office to make an appointment.
“Pupils really enjoy being part of the community and they are complimentary about the effective support they receive from staff.” Ofsted 2017
Closing date for applications: 13th July 2020
Applications will be considered on receipt. Interview date TBC
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check, appropriate references and health clearance.