The Lime Trust is recruiting for a School Business Manager to join our friendly and hardworking team. The role involves working across Lime Academy Ravensbourne and Forest Approach (dual site) in London Borough of Havering.
We are looking to appoint a dynamic School Business Manager with the passion and commitment to help drive the Lime Trust schools to become outstanding and to set standards and procedures for others to follow.
We have high expectations and a strong commitment to raising standards. The successful candidate will be a key member of the school management team, working closely with the Headteacher, enabling the schools to continue on their journeys towards excellence. Our children are delightful, eager to learn and they make Lime Trust schools vibrant and fulfilling places to work.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a hardworking, forward thinking and proactive manager to join us on a remarkable journey and contribute to achieving our vision to ensure that all children reach their full potential.
We are looking for A SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER who:
- Has a passion and proven track record of improving business functions;
- Understands the needs of primary school children and be able to relate to them;
- Relish the different pressures on a business manager in school environments;
- Has experience of working in a school or similar environment in, management role;
- Maximise the school’s resources and manage them to maximum efficiency;
- Has excellent communication skills, especially in presenting financial information to school leaders and governors;
- Is able to inspire and motivate staff to get the best out of them;
- Is enthusiastic and keen to progress;
- Is committed to school improvement;
- Are creative and innovative;
- Are able to motivate and inspire colleagues & children alike;
Salary: £36,711 to £ £39,774
Grade: PO3 (pt 32-35)
Hours: Full time (36 hours per week)
Contract Type: Permanent (52 weeks per year)
Location: School based
Application Deadline: Thursday 17 September 2020 at 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 22 September 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment