Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Our FM business delivers Facilities Management to homes, public and private sector bodies including Registered Providers, schools, universities and blue light statutory authorities. We pride ourselves on placing people at the centre of what we do, while maintaining our values of high quality and excellent customer care.
Pinnacle Group are seeking a Housing Officer to provide a comprehensive housing service across the contract are a and to take full responsibility for a patch as defined by the Contract Manager. You will be responsible for the effective monitoring of the housing service and all aspects of tenant & lease management, providing regular reports on performance, identifying key issues and solutions.
- To effectively manage anti-social behaviour cases, including liaison with council departments and other agencies
- To work with residents, council departments and other agencies to develop initiatives to and deliver customer focused resolution
- Respond effectively to all correspondence including councillor and MP enquirers
- To investigate all reports of tenancy fraud
- To work with the contracts rehousing team to let void properties within contract targets
- To process tenancy queries, succession and assignment applications in line with council policies/statutory guidelines
- To liaise with council departments/contractors on arrears management, and repairs and maintenance issues
- To lead the development and implementation of service improvement initiatives on his/her housing management patch to improve customer satisfaction
- Support the contracts community development activities by mentoring students/pupils on work placements with Pinnacle
- Develop effective relationships with residence, residence groups, the Client and other stakeholders. Attend meetings as required (usually evening)
- Strong knowledge of anti-social behaviour
- Complaint resolution experience
- Strong knowledge of fire risk assessment
- Knowledge of housing legislation and current practice
- Resilience to manage in an ever-changing environment
- Experience of dealing with the public
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent IT skills (Word and Excel)
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Housing qualification CIH desirable
Pinnacle Recruitment (Services) strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.