Are you an experienced Admin officer looking for the next challenge? Then this could be for you.
Admin Assistant required scale 5, £ 24,462 (52 weeks)
The Governors at Grange wish to appoint an experienced, highly commited and motivated Admin Officer, to support in the school office. ‘Growing the seeds for for life long leaning’ is our motto and we believe that every child deserves the right to succeed. You must have a passion for improving systems and processes and be able work well as part of a team. This is an excellent opportunity if you are wish to further develop your experience of working in a school or just looking for that next challenge.
Grange was judged Good in its last Ofsted inspection (November 2017)
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We value and celebrate the cultural diversity of our school community and seek to promote equality of opportunity for all applicants.
We need an Admin officer who:
- Has successful experience of working in an office or a school
- Is highly organised and has a positive attitude towards work
- Is proactive and can work on their own initiative
- Is able to lead by example
- Is passionate and enthusiatic about education
- Has a proven track record in improving systems and processes within an office environment
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to communicate effectively
- Can work well as part of a team
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Grange is a one form entry primary school situated in Plaistow. We have easy access to an underground station and have a free car park.
For further details please contact Mr M McDonald on 0207 476 5146
Shortlisting: WC 21st September 2020
Interview: WC 28th September 2020
Salary: Scale 5
Start date: immediately
Contract: Temp to perm
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.