PFI Income Manager
Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Our Homes business serves communities by providing trusted housing management solutions. We take a collaborative and commercially minded, yet socially principled approach across our portfolio of Affordable, Private Rented and Leasehold properties.
We are looking for a PFI Income Manager to lead the PFI Income Team in ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, and legislative requirements, in delivering an effective income management service.
- To ensure all contract targets are met and where issues and concerns are identified, take early action to prevent financial penalties
- To develop a supportive approach to staff to enable them to respond to problematic and complex cases. Address personal developments needs in regular performance and objective reviews
- Take responsibility for management of staff performance against targets and service standards to ensure compliance with policy and procedure and to improve performance
- Take ownership for the timely production and analysis of regular performance figures, ensuring the provision of accurate information to management.
- To identify and develop new policies and procedures and implement these to ensure their continued relevance and compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements
- Work with the Welfare Advice and Financial Inclusion Manager to implement a triage service for identifying and referring residents for appropriate support and assistance.
- To lead on income collection for new schemes and contracts as required
- Professional housing qualification
- 5 years’ experience of managing an income service within a local authority or housing association
- MS office applications; Housing management systems including Orchard and Capita Academy
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.