Do you want great exposure to the business, and a high profile role where you can directly impact on keeping residents homes safe and warm?
Our Compliance team in the Sales and Building Safety Directorate has recently been through integration and restructured to ensure compliance remains our priority. We are looking for an Asset Lead to join our Fire Safety team and help us to fulfil servce during this exciting and important time.
These are substantial roles where you will be:
- Responsible for the performance of your team in managing the range of contracts for planning, management and compliance services across NHG.
- Directly responsible for the contract budget and ensuring compliance and servicing contracts are managed effectively, realising cost and efficiency savings wherever possible and delivering excellent services to residents and to internal clients.
- Required to provide assurance of quality of works through a combination of inspections, third party accreditation and desktop assessments.
Your day looks like this:
- Expected to make technical decisions regarding out of scope works and replacement programmes and deal with any emergency incidents in line with regulation and NHG policy, which you will help design.
- Responsible for the health and safety of our residents and ensure NHG meet their landlord obligations.
- Ensuring that your team respond promptly to enquiries and that customer concerns are addressed effectively with contractors and that performance is managed.
The role has a wide level of responsibility and we are looking for someone who can deliver and push the agenda forward, including:
- Technical knowledge of specialist area and an ability to check specification, design drawings and cost works in order to validate and assure new installations.
- Substantial knowledge and experience of contract administration e.g. JCT / NEC / TPC and running multiple projects at once
- Proven stakeholder management up to Board level and supplier management experience with a good track record of continuous improvement
- Ability to manage a full OJEU public sector procurement process.
Please have a look at the attached role profile, and if this is the role for you, we would love to hear from you. If you would like a confidential chat, please call Alex Spencer - Head of Compliance on 07920466094.
Applications for this role close at 12pm on 22 September 2020. Short listed candidates will be invited to interview and assessments w/c 22 September 2020 or w/c 28 September 2020.
Should a redeployee apply for this role; their application will be considered before any others.