KS1 TEACHER REQUIRED (M1-M6) - MATERNITY COVER 0.5FTE - WEF 12/10/20 (6 months initially)
St Werburgh’s & St Columba’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced Year 1 practitioner who is enthusiastic, committed to child centred learning and who really understands child development. The ideal candidate will be well trained, demonstrate a strong knowledge and understanding of early year’s education and will be able to work effectively as part of a highly collaborative team.
The governors are looking for the successful candidate to: share our school values and uphold our school’s ethos. Have a vision of excellence and a commitment to the highest standards. Have the ability to inspire, motivate and support our children.
We can offer:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and aspiring pupils.
- Supportive governors, parish and parents.
- Committed and highly motivated staff.
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment with a rich cultural diversity.
- A commitment to continued professional development
Can you share with us?
- Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility.
- High expectations and a commitment to raising attainment and achievement.
- Excellent classroom practice.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A good sense of humour!
You are most welcome telephone school to discuss the role and please visit the school website for more information about our school.
Applications are welcome from Catholic teachers and those willing to support our Religious ethos.
Closing date midday 23rd September 2020
Provisional interview date: Week beginning 28th September 2020
Please email your completed application to email@example.com
St Werburgh’s and St Columba’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The post is conditional upon an enhanced disclosure from the DBS, together with receipt of satisfactory references.