Uplands Primary School and Nursery
Inspired to Achieve
Albion Road, Sandhurst, GU47 9BP
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 01252 873069
Head Teacher: Mr Phil Sherwood
Vacancy for Teaching Position
Nursery Class Teacher (maternity)
- Position will be in our nursery.
- 1-year maternity contract, from January 2021 start.
- Main Pay Scale, depending on experience.
Uplands Primary School and Nursery is a well-respected, one form entry school with a nursery on site in Sandhurst, Berkshire. We are also a National Teaching School, and are lead school of the Forest Learning Alliance. Our school is a top performer locally and nationally, and we are looking for someone to join our team and support our vision of giving children the very best education they can have.
Uplands Primary School and Nursery is, according to our pupils, an amazing place to work! Watch our videos online here to hear exactly what our pupils say. We are an outstanding school who are proud of what we do and what we have created—you could be part of this amazing team who work with fantastic pupils! Please view our electronic advert here which contains additional information on the role, including details of the interview process.
What you will gain from working at Uplands:
- Team members who are passionate about education and who share a common goal and drive.
- A school that is committed to staff wellbeing, with a range of staff activities / events.
- A family feel, where all staff and opinions are valued, and where there is a culture of mutual respect.
- Training opportunities for professional development.
What we, as a school, expect from the successful applicant:
- A willingness to enjoy all aspects of school life, both inside the classroom and out.
- Commitment to school improvement and a desire to help children succeed.
- A passion for delivering outstanding teaching and putting the children first.
- An ability to work with our current practice and ideas but consider how to blend any new initiatives.
Deadline for applications: Monday 05 October 2020, 11:00am
Interview date: 13 or 14 October 2020
Uplands Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS and qualifications check.