Location: Rivermead Inclusive Trust Offices,
Long Catlis Road Rainham Kent ME8 9TX
Rivermead Inclusive Trust is seeking a Finance officer with energy, enthusiasm and experience to fulfil a key role in supporting the Chief Finance Officer.
You will be responsible for placing orders, processing invoices, cash management, overseeing petty cash and supporting the Chief Finance Officer.
Applicants should have:
- Previous experience of working in a financial environment
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good ICT skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- FMS experience desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
For further details, including the job description and full person specification please contact Mrs Deborah Stammers: on 01634 961080 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application form.
Closing Date: 23rd September 2020 noon
Interviews: week beginning 28th September 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
All postholders are subject to enhanced DBS checks