Charnwood is one of the largest district councils in the country in terms of the number of residents with a population of over 171,000.The borough sits centrally between the three cities of Nottingham, Derby and Leicester, extending from the town of Loughborough in the north to the edge of Leicester to the south. Charnwood is easily accessible from the M1 and the high-speed rail link between Sheffield and London.
Landlord Services are currently seeking to recruit within the Repairs and Investment Section which has a key role in the delivery and management of a first-class service to our customers in Charnwood’s housing stock of over 5700 properties. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our highly skilled team to support all aspects of programme delivery.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Collation, analysis and effective use of stock condition information from a range of surveys on all property assets including occupied dwellings, void dwellings, commercial buildings, garages, communal areas and public spaces.
- Carrying out stock condition and related surveys - including Housing Health & Safety Rating System (HHSRS) surveys.
- Contribution to the development of comprehensive and accurate stock condition information and support short, and long-term asset management planning.
- Ensuring results of surveys are accurately recorded in the asset management system, in a timely manner, using hand-held data capture equipment.
- Effective organisational, planning and report writing skills.
- Full and clean driving licence with access to a vehicle to undertake site visits.
- Delivery of an effective and appropriate service to all service users, fairly and without discrimination.
The post is subject to a standard Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date: 9 October 2020
No CVs or agencies please.