The governors of Crowthorne CE Primary School wish to appoint a professional, personable and highly organised School Bursar to join our successful and welcoming school. The right candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a high standard of IT skills as well as experience of managing budgets and financial reporting. They must be able to work on their own initiative but also be willing to support colleagues and contribute fully to the smooth day-to-day running of the school office.
The post is for 25 hours a week.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of effective financial management
- Contribute to the ethos, work and aims of the school
- Be responsible for overall financial management of income and costs
- Be responsible for identifying and exploiting cost saving and procurement opportunities
- Meet all policy, statutory and reporting obligations
- Have the ability to gain the confidence of all stakeholders
- Have knowledge of SIMs and FMS, and a high standard of literacy and IT skills.
Our school has a strong Christian ethos and candidates should be willing to support this. We are proud of our children and our staff and the successful candidate will be joining a highly motivated and committed school community. We are seeking a candidate who is willing to be an active and supportive member of our staff team.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please phone the school office on 01344 772089 to arrange a suitable time.
Interview date: TBC