We’re one of the largest housing providers in the UK with over 45,000 homes across London, the South East and the Midlands, giving 90,000 people somewhere affordable to call home.
At Optivo we understand the difference safe, secure and affordable homes can make to people’s lives. We develop places with people not profit in mind and build homes and communities where people can thrive.
Job title: Team Assistant- Neighbourhoods
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time- 36 hours a week
Location: Croydon, Kent, Sussex or Midlands (the team are currently WFH)
Closing date for applications: Sunday 27 September 2020, 23:00pm
Interview date: Week commencing 5 October 2020 (Interviews will be conducted via Video Conference)
A fabulous opportunity has arisen to join our Neighbourhoods Team as a Team Assistant.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic and committed to providing excellent customer service and professionally support a wide range of colleagues across the Neighbourhoods team. You’ll be expected to provide a full range of administrative and support services, ranging from moderate to complex, to facilitate the effective and efficient service delivery to internal stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll provide administration support to Heads of services, and/or lead on administrative projects for the team.
- You’ll provide diary management, arrange and minute meetings, training and ongoing coaching sessions and to participate in customer service centre management activities.
- You’ll accurately record and compile payroll related expenses for managers, storing and providing all necessary receipts.
- You’ll set up and maintain office systems and procedures (e.g. filing systems, departmental spreadsheets, databases).
- You’ll carry out a range of administrative and office support activities for colleagues across the Neighbourhoods team and accurately scan/index incoming post quickly and efficiently.
- You’ll arrange meetings/ training as and when required through Microsoft teams and Star leaf.
- You’ll manage CRM, processing information correctly and in a timely manner.
What you’ll need
- Have excellent communication skills
- Experience working as a Team Administrator/ Document controller or Customer Service related field- Essential
- Manage a busy workload
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Have attention to detail
- Be self-motivated
- Have a methodical and well organised approach to prioritising work
- Good level of Microsoft office skills
- Must have access to a PC/Laptop and Wi-Fi to enable home working if required- Essential
- Deliver Optivo’ s CORE values
What’s in it for you?
You’ll enjoy a great salary and benefits package, including 27 days (rising to 30 days) plus bank holidays, and a day off for your birthday. You can also buy and sell leave up to 5 days. We have generous pension and life assurance schemes too, plus a cycle to work scheme and travel loans. Add in a healthcare cash plan covering dental, glasses, physiotherapy, vaccinations, 24 hour GP and more, plus various high street discounts, (not to mention flexible working and in house career development opportunities). If you are passionate about what you do and share our ambitions, we look forward to hearing from you.