We are looking to appoint an experienced administrator to provide a high level of confidential support in our busy school office. Previous experience within a school or a similar, very busy environment is desirable.
The successful candidate will need to:
- be an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- be able to work calmly in a busy reception office.
- be competent in using IT – SIMs (or similar) experience an advantage although full training will be given.
- be well organised and able to use their initiative.
- be flexible with a good sense of humour.
- be committed to child protection and the wellbeing of each pupil.
In return we can offer you a position in our Outstanding Primary school which provides wider support and opportunities for your day-to-day work and career.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website: www.oldfieldprimary.com and should be submitted by post or alternatively via email to email@example.com
Oldfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to receipt of an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Scheme.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 30 September 2020
Interviews: 15 October 2020