Leading the way in resident managed housing Watmos' unique approach has put it at the forefront of transforming communities and exceeding expectations. We are seeking an outstanding and dedicated individual who shares our passion for improving people's lives.
12 months' fixed-term contract with possibility of becoming permanent.
This role involves providing comprehensive, proactive and efficient administrative support to the Asset Management team in the delivery of regulatory compliance, including but not limited to Gas, Asbestos, Lift Servicing, Legionella, Electrical and Fire Safety. The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong report writing ability and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other IT packages.
- Providing comprehensive, proactive and efficient administrative support to the Asset Management Team, ensuring all agreed timescales and service standards are achieved.
- Contributing to the overall smooth and efficient running of the team to ensure the delivery of a professional and customer-focused service.
- Overseeing and delivering the efficient operation of Walsall and London property compliance and servicing to ensure the organisation stays safe and legal.
- Producing reports and KPI’s to support the Asset Team.
- Running service schedules with contractors and recording completions in Housing Management and My Compliance systems.
- Processing and recording of invoices along with maintaining a purchase order logging system.
- Assisting with monthly progress meetings, ensuring accurate minutes are recorded and distributed.
For further information please see our recruitment information pack.
Closing Date: Sunday 11th October 2020 (23:59)