Closing date for applications will be Sunday 18 October 2020 at midnight
Shortlisting will conclude by Friday 23 October 2020
Interviews will take pleace via video link and will expect to take place the week commencing 2nd November 2020.
Optivo’s in house charity Fresh Visions supports children, young people and adults who face extreme disadvantage as a result of poverty, domestic abuse, lack of education and social exclusion.
This role is a contract opportunity until 31st August 2023
What you'll be doing
This is an exciting role where the successful candidate will be responsible for key projects within the programme, you’ll be inspiring and supporting young people. Working with Optivo’s key partners and other agencies; and ensure that targets, milestones and standards of excellence are achieved. You’ll also lead on the support provided to young people to become programme ambassadors, and provide peer support to other participants.
You'll be able to contribute to our business plans, action plans or proposals, as required, for allocated projects, or for any future projects where required. Along with managing financial systems including tracking expenditure against any allocated budget, ensuring anomalies are referred to the relevant senior manager.
What you’ll need
- You will ideally have relevant professional qualification or work experience in the youth work field
- Experience of delivering externally funded schemes, particularly output-related projects.
- Project management, monitoring and evaluation experience.
- You will have high quality team leadership skills
- Effective communication and organisation skills and the ability to build successful relationships and partnerships.