- Salary £13,633 to £13,905
- 32.5 hrs per week, 8.30 am to 3.30 pm term time only
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English essential
- To start as soon as possible
We are looking for a positive and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our team to support pupils in the classroom.
We are looking for a TA who can:
- inspire, motivate and make a difference to children’s lives
- be passionate about providing engaging and rich learning experiences
- be dedicated to ensuring high expectations for all children
- have drive, enthusiasm, energy and a positive approach to their work.
We will offer you:
- a fun, hard-working and creative school committed to providing the best educational opportunities
- delightful, lively and engaged children
- a supportive and friendly environment
- dedicated and skilled staff
If you feel you have the suitable skills and experience for this position, further details and an application pack are available from our website: www.thehillprimary.org.uk or by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 19th October 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 21st October 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.