Hightown is a charitable housing association operating principally in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. We believe everyone should have a home and the support they need, so our aim is to build new homes and to provide excellent housing and support.
We currently manage over 6,500 homes and employ over 1,000 full and part time staff from our head office in Hemel Hempstead. We have an annual turnover of £84million and a development programme that will deliver over 400 new affordable homes each year.
About the Role
The Intermediate Rent Lettings Officer will have a key role in providing a customer focused and efficient lettings service for Hightown`s Intermediate and Rent to Homebuy rented properties.
The role will also be responsible for the letting of Hightown`s garages and parking spaces and providing cover for enquiries and essential visits in the absence of the Intermediate Rent Officer.
You will be responsible for ensuring all void properties are let as quickly as possible, working alongside other departments within Hightown to be fully aware of expected and current vacancies.
You will aslo be checking applications for affordability and that the relevant criteria are met and also arranging viewings of properties with applicants.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package. This includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- £29,139 pa for a 35 hour a week contract and bonuses available on top of your basic salary
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Free on-site gym
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our friendly team, please apply below.
Appointment to this position will be subject to satisfactory reference and medical checks.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Closing date: Monday 26th October 2020
Interview date: Wednesday 4th November 2020
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.