Closing date for applications will be the 20th October 2020 at midnight.
Shortlisting will conclude by 26th October 2020
Interviews will be held on Monday 2nd November 2020 & Tuesday 3rd November 2020 at our Chertsey site.
What you’ll be doing
The Deputy Accomodation Manager will support the Accommodation Manager to provide excellent accommodation services to customers in line with our service standards, operational plan and contractual obligations with the NHS Trust.
Support the Accommodation Manager to implement the local risk management controls ensuring customers, contractors, partners and staff live or work in a safe environment. Along with supporting the local delivery of our operational plans ensuring KPI’s are achieved, contractual obligations met and maximizing occupancy and income.
You'll have the opportunity to work collaboratively with central services and the NHS Trust promoting engaging and positive relationships.
This role will require you to travel to Kingston on an occasional basis.
What you’ll need
- Understanding of Keyworker services including best practice, the regulatory framework and relevant legislation within which Registered Providers operate.
- Knowledge of housing legislation and requirements for housing in multiple occupation.
- Understanding of property and housing management key principles.
- Knowledge of health & safety and compliance in a residential setting
- Knowledge of equality and diversity good practice
Please apply via the intranet as you will be required to complete a longer application form if you continue. Please check your eligibility to