The Problem Manager is a key role in our new Digital Services Strategy accountable for the day to day relationship with the Service Owners and their service performance that will deliver the end to end Service needed.
You will take an active role in the problem management process to ensure that problems derived from reoccurring incidents are proactively prevented by carrying out root cause analysis of incidents to prevent the occurrence of further incidents and problems so that they are resolved within the OLA and SLAs.
As a successful, high performing Council in one of London’s most vibrant and diverse boroughs, we want to deliver our core services with a high level of quality, while seeking new and innovative ways to do business using technology. We are going through some unpresented changes in the way we deliver our digital service due to COVID-19 and we are reflecting this new way of working in a new technology strategy and plan.
The keystone for our transformation is our new department vision.
“Digital Services will become a mature ‘customer first’ digital and data service that intimately understands the organisation and community it serves and leverages this insight to achieve Enfield Council priorities”.
We want to create a department and workflow that has ‘customer first’ in its DNA and continually focuses on value creation across the council. This means we are looking for people that are bold, who want to make a difference and who really care about the work they do and the impact it has.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date - Midnight on 23rd October 2020
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the specified closing date, should a large number of applications be received. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
To apply please click on the apply button below
This role requires that you upload 2 documents.
- A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification.
- Your CV.
Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Claire Turner, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0208 132 1024 or email@example.com
No agencies please